Cooking is well aligned with “the good life” as I see it (living cheaply, being present, reflecting, creating, giving, building relationships, eating well…), and is a rewarding habit unto itself! Whether you want to save money, eat better quality food, eat healthier food, offer a gift to romantic partners, or gain greater appreciation among your friends, cooking is a skillset that can improve your life. This website is about improving your life, and cooking is a great way to do that.
Here, I’ll share recipes and cooking techniques that I use when making delicious food. I hope you’ll enjoy!
- Dope Banana Bread Recipe
- The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mom’s Spaghetti
- Real Good Honey and Pecan Porkchops
- Yellow (or Red) Curry Recipe (40 min)
- Exceptional Cast Iron Pan-Seared Salmon
- Clam Chowder
- African-Inspired Chicken Quinoa Peanut Soup
- Hamburger Barley Soup (Mom’s Recipe)
- Camping List A (Roast Beef, Tacos, Hamburgers)
- The Science of Good Cooking (by Cook’s Illustrated)