“Most people are already living their purpose” Author Polly Campbell (How to Live an Awesome Life: How to Live Well, Do Good, Be Happy)
Polly is the author of 3 books, most recently, “How to Live an Awesome Life: How to Live Well, Do Good, Be Happy.” She offers a lot of insights about how we can change our thinking to become happier, more fulfilled people.
- Having a sense of Awe
- Her experience growing up with Juvenile-Onset Rheumatoid Arthritis, learning resilience by studying others
- Not being so hard on ourselves
- Adopting a growth mindset vs a fixed mindset
- How curiosity offers a way out of an emotional pit
- Focusing on the present
- How she built a career as a writer with hustle
- Why worrying about our “purpose” isn’t going to make us happier
- Understanding when we have “enough” money
You can find Polly and her book, “How to Live an Awesome Life” at https://www.facebook.com/PollyCampbellAuthor/ Speaker, http://imperfectspirituality.com, and https://www.amazon.com/How-Live-Awesome-Life-Happy/dp/1632280337
Music for this podcast is by Cambrian Explosion, whose spacefaring expedition was almost cut short when their guitarist went mad with power, and threatened to blow everyone out through the airlock. You can find their music on cepdx.bandcamp.com and on Apple iTunes and Spotify.
If you like the podcast and don’t want to miss future episodes like this one, be sure to subscribe. I’d be grateful if you could help me grow the Why Try community by sharing the podcast with one friend, as well as leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Finally, you can reach me with suggestions, guest ideas, and questions at email@example.com